2011년 9월 26일 월요일

Tell A Story Using Google Maps


I got a very good idea for teaching storytelling using Google map from Graham Wegner's blog. He said that this is a great tool for creating narratives, histories, mathematical journeys etc. I really liked the idea of using Google map for his story of journey as an educator using Google map. Here’s the link to the story he created as the example of a storytelling.  I think, if students use this tool for making a storytelling, they can present their autobiography or a story of journey very effectively, especially, in a multicultural classroom. Also, I believe that this tool will be very good to get students interested in a classroom.

댓글 1개:

  1. Thanks so much for your post and the link to Wegner's post. As it happens, I just spent 2 days at the National Geographic Society in Washington, D.B. learning about Google Earth and Google maps. This blog post will help me put what I learned into practice.

    답글삭제